SMALLEST SIZE AVAILABLE IS 2LB. THESE RATES ARE FOR 7″ SQUARE OR RECTANGULAR SHAPES.
Regular cake serves approximately 6 people per pound; Eggless cake serves approximately 5 people per pound. Sizes are approximations, actual cake can be slightly more or less than the pounds purchased.
All our Eggless Cakes and Pastries are made in the same facility as Regular Cakes and we do not recommend buying them if you are allergic to eggs.
|GERMAN BLACK FOREST||17||19|
To check avalibility of Cake or to find the status of an order please call 650-793-8466
Cancellation Policy: For orders cancelled 72 hours in advance, we deduct 25% of entire purchase and provide you store credit for the remaining 75%, which can be used at either one of our locations. For wedding/anniversary cakes and large caterings you must cancel 15 days in advance. We will not make any exceptions.